Are you like me? Making crazy lists all the time of your favorite books, websites and resources for business?
If you are, have you got a list of your all-time favorite business books?? If not, maybe, just maybe I can convince you that my list should be your list. And if not, maybe I can at least convince you to make it a point to ensure you’ve at least read or will plan to read at least 2 of these incredible books this year. Yes, by January 1!
As they say, Christmas is coming! Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, it’s a great time now, coming up to the end of the year, to get a few of these on your wish list and to get reading. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
So what are mine? Drum roll, please….counting down from #10 (but in no particular order– it’s hard to rank these. I love them each so much for different reasons)…
10) Think and Grow Rich– by Napoleon Hill
9) 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class– by Steve Siebold
8) Man’s Search for Meaning– by Viktor Frankl
7) Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion– by Robert Cialdini
6) Evolved Enterprise– by Yanik Silver
5) A Whole New Mind– by Daniel Pink
4) The E-Myth– by Michael Gerber
3) Art of the Enterprise– Gary Hoover
2) Good to Great– by Jim Collins
1) Abundance: The Future is Better than you Think– by Peter Diamandis and Steven Kotler
So? What about you?
Are any of these new to you? Do you disagree with any of my picks? (I know the Frankl book is not a business book but it’s mind blowing and staggering in its implications for how to build resilience in life and business, and that’s why it’s on the list).
Write me back and let me know if you have a favorite either that we share or that you think I should read next?
Here’s to getting a little more reading time in this year for us all. Enjoy! 😉